Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Uncle Mike's Big Day!

So these pictures are backwards- ha. We will start with the wedding and work our way back to rehearsal dinner.

what's this stowed away in our suitcase?


*gasp* a boy!


Wedding selfie
We really had a great time at my brother's wedding. What a big day for him and his gorgeous bride.

The bride stole the show- but I have to tell you- there was one other cutie who was stealing a lot of hearts.


I mean- can you just eat this cuteness with a spoon or what?


and her new dress from her Great Granny- too cute!


and this guy made lots of friends too.




my beautiful sister and  her boyfriend


a pouty selfie


1st dance!


me and the Groom



Me and the bride!

Two cuties!



look what we found! Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley- side by side.


We had sparklers at rehearsal dinner- this was a HUGE hit among the kiddos.





A great weekend and great time with family. We can't wait to see them all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment