Saturday, October 17, 2009

Can't Buy Me Love

OK- so has everyone seen the movie Can't Buy Me Love? You know- the one where Ronald pays to go out with the popular girl. Then he goes to the dance and does the African Anteater Ritual Dance....

you know....

3 steps left, 3 steps right, crazy head bang twitch, 3 steps left, 3 steps right, swing your arms like a monkey/ elephant

I know you remember-

Anyhow- bear with me- I do have a point to this post.

So I am pretty sure that I have NOT watched this movie in the past 7 months. But somehow CJ has learned it! I am telling you! I mean- maybe he has picked up the moves from an episode of So You Think You Can Dance- but however- he has it down. in the belly. see if you can top that.

Bottom line-

This kid has moves! (just like his mom and dad- LOL!)

On a side note- remember that nerdy ol' Ronald grew up to be McDreamy......hmmm.......



Double side note- I called it the African Rain Dance and when I was reading the post to C- he adamantly corrected me- to the Anteater Ritual- ahem......excuuuuuuse me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment