Monday, October 5, 2009

Blah Mondays....

Feeling a little overwhelmed these days... like:
Holy Crap- I am about to have a baby and
We don't even know what we want his name to be and
I need to start packing up our house and
I want to decorate a nursery- but our house isn't even built yet and
oh yea- we haven't even bought furniture for the nursery and
I need to get a car seat, and crib, a swing, a bouncer, and
bottles and blankets and clothes and
I am planning our Halloween work event and
I need to check the kids homework and
What should Caleb wear for pictures and
When is Ciara's next test and
Have the dogs been pet enough- do they need to go for a walk and
What am I going to cook for dinner tonight and
When am I going to go to the gym this week and
Why does my ankle hurt this morning and
Oh yea- regular work schedule too and
Why am I so tired? and my pants don't fit? and why don't they make cute maternity clothes that don't cost a fortune? and
I think I really need a vacation- except- my idea of a vacation is sitting on a beach- not feeling like a whale- sipping ice cold Coronas- not O'douls- and actually sleeping through a whole night without having to get up to pee-

*sigh* Ok- neurotic vent over..... but really.....breathe.... 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.... exhale....

No comments:

Post a Comment