Thursday, April 25, 2013

My March Bunko

I hosted Bunko this March! We had a great time- as always. 

I decided to go with an 'Italian' theme....kinda.

All the food turned out great! I didn't win any money- but you know- I guess I can't win every time right?

I made this yummy punch. (minus the alcohol)
 Set aside different types of white wine and flavored vodka to add as mixers. That way the pregnant girls had a fun drink to have too!


For The Spread


These meatball stuffed biscuits we YUM. I got the inspiration here- but didn't get too fancy. I just wrapped a meatball and part of a string cheese inside the biscuit- and baked them. Then served up some marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Picture below- we had mini caprese salads. Super easy and the presentation was too cute!


I got these new little dessert bowls and have been just itching to make some individual desserts in them! 12 girls in bunko- 12 dessert bowls.... coincidence?? I think not.

This dessert- Italian Bakeless Cake- was VERY good and very easy. Will make again for sure.


These are my own recipe- basil cream cheese stuffed mushrooms. Always a hit- they don't look very pretty- but no worries- they don't last very long.


 For the main dish- in my new pretty casserole baking dish- I did spinach, cheese, and meat stuffed shells. Kind of my own concoction. It's good- and even a little bit good for you! I took inspiration from this recipe and this one too. Combined what I liked about each to make up my own.


Let the games begin. 










Jess is Queen of the selfies- can you tell?
 Great night! Can't wait until my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment