Tuesday, June 23, 2009

12 weeks! We have a lime!


12 weeks already?? WOW- that did go pretty fast. I for sure have some energy back- and believe me- that's a good thing.
How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs

Body Changes? I think my belly is finally starting to poke out a little- maybe bloat? but maybe the start of a bump!

Sleep: still all over the place.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat, seeing the sonogram that looks like an actual baby!

Gender: no news yet.... I have checked the Old Wives Tales- but I am split in 1/2

Food Cravings: ketchup is still good- and that is good since the Hub thought I would end up not liking it- oh- and add Hinze 57 to the condiment list too.

What I miss: sushi

Symptoms: I have been getting bad headaches. I'm still peeing all the time- but so does my mom-so maybe that just normal, haha!

What I am looking forward to: my best friend A's up coming b-day and Engagement dinner and telling all of our friends and families the good news.

Milestones: going to attempt my favorite step class today- (going to take it easy) but I love this class and hope I can keep it up. There was a pregnant woman in there a few months back-so if she can do it- I can do it too...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment