Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Addicting Dip!

Seriously this is the most addicting dip! I mean- I have never done crack- but I am pretty sure this is what it's like, and I would much rather be addicted to this dip- it's delicious! Give it a try. *warning* IT IS ADDICTING- you may not be able to stop- may want to make in small batches or be prepared to eat the whole batch at one time. If you serve this at a party- people may fight over it. And if you run out of chips- be prepared with spoons or anything else you can dip in this or you may have some people breakdown. - think crack addicts (really you could dip in dog food and it would still be good)

Here goes- this recipe is from my friend's blog Home With Mandy (great cooking blog) It's called Enchilada Dip

-2 cans of white meat chicken

-1 can of diced green chilies

-1 can Rotel (drained) I like the Rotel with green chilies in it.

-1 stick cream cheese

-shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients EXCEPT cheese in cooking dish. Then sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake in the oven at 350 until hot and bubbly. Serve with some chips! It's SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment