Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trick o Treat

At work we have a big o' Halloween party each year! This is where those handy dandy cake pops came into play. We used them as centerpieces for our spooky conference room- doesn't look so spooky here- but just pretend mmmkay???
We also had a caramel and chocolate apple dipping station! It was yummy! Once you dipped your apples in the ooey gooey caramel and chocolate you got to dip them in yummy toppings like: crushed oreos, graham cracker crust, coconut shavings, and sprinkles- needless to say- it was a big hit!


Here is some of us girls after getting our faces painted. I had a black scaredey cat- it did kinda look like a skunk- but you know- those are scarey too!

Saturday night we headed over to A&J's house to watch some UT football- and then head out to Cool River for some fun. Here are all the girls- oh- and one of the cutest little cats!

Just look how cute this cat and dog are- oh- I mean cat and pumpkin! I almost didn't notice little Lillie there!

I didn't make it to the bar that night- but from what I understand- good times was had by all. I heard stories of alien sex, a run in with a bush, and some serious break dancing going on- craziness I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment