Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Attack of the Red Rider BB!


I know that you all remember the Christmas Story- and the whole "You'll shoot your eye out" story... right?

O.M.G.

Weeeeelllll I was relaxing in the living room feeding baby Kash- when I heard a rucus come from the garage- I sprang up to see what all the clatter was about...

Ok- no really. I hear Big Brother C crying in the garage and I jumped up to see what was going on. He had been shot!!! *gasp*
(no worries- he is just fine)

But he had been shot/ grazed in the ear by a BB Gun- crazyiness I tell you! No holes, no blood, didn't even break the skin. But it hurt!

and NO his sister isn't the one who did it-

Just the kids out being kids- playing with kids- just being kids. A mistake- an accident. But a good learning lesson. In so many ways.

Moms of boys *beware* this could happen to you.

That mom in the Christmas Story just might have known what she was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment