Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Robots?

For some reason lately- when we are getting ready to go to bed- K will say "Mommy the robots gonna gechyou?"

And of course- I will say "No baby- no robots going to get you."

"Mommy the robots gonna getme?"

hmmmm.....

Where are these robots coming from? I am so glad that he isn't asking about something scarier- because then it would probably freak me out.

So last night- we read our books and go to sleep. I don't know what time it was when K woke up and Dad grabbed him and put him in bed with us- but sometime in the night he wakes up with a scream.

(bad dream about robots?)

He crawls up on my chest- knees poking in my chest and buries his head up in my neck- And for whatever reason it seemed like he was scared to touch the sheets.

needless to say- I didn't get a very good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment