Friday, August 20, 2010

You should feel special- not everyone gets this treatment-

So- I always think I would like to share recipes with everyone on here- but then again- some of my recipes are "special" and secret. And if I told everyone how to make it- then they wouldn't be like "Oh would you pleeeeeease make that way yummy thing that you made last time?" and that makes me feel special-

So-

I want to make all my readers feel special- so this is what I decided to do- I will share a recipe with you all. Now, it's not one of my specialspecial ones- but I have to say it is a very good one! I got the idea online- and tweaked a little here- and added a little bit of this- and took out a little bit of that- to come up with-

Taco Roll Ups! very good- easy to make and they go fast!

OK- you will need:
-flour tortillas
-1 can of refried beans
-1 block cream cheese
-1 can rotel
-1 can drained corn
-1 pack of taco seasoning
- salsa

Soften the cream cheese and mix it with the beans. Add the taco seasoning. Drain the corn and rotel and add both in the mix. (you can also add green chilies or a little bit of salsa) Spread mixture over the tortilla and roll it up. Of course, you will do this on each tortilla until you run out of mix, or run out of tortillas.

I would suggest letting the rolled up tortillas sit in the fridge overnight. They are easier to cut after they have set for a while and are cold.

But when you are ready to serve them, cut them up in to thick slices and serve with your favorite salsa for dipping.
WaLa! presto- you have an instant party favorite. I made these for Ciara's 12th b-day party and they were a hit. Stay tuned for more details on her super duper fun Minute To Win It themed birthday celebration-

Now you should all feel really special. I hope that you will make these for a party and then the next time you see that person they will be like "Ohhhhh those little rolly up taco things that you made were sooooooo good- could you come over and make those for my party?" and then you will see how good that feels! LOL! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is making me really hungry! Can't wait to try these!

    ReplyDelete