Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meritease

I think I am on my way to making up my own language- here are some of the things that have come out of my mouth lately. (it must be the baby taking over my brain....right?)

I said to my husband "Please take me to the Marble Clab Seamery" yeah- and not just once... every time I asked- which was many. (and he still hasn't taken me!- maybe because he can't figure out where I want to go?)

"I have one on both of my necks" -you all didn't know I have 2 necks? That's completely normal. Just FYI- I was referring to these little bumps- that look like vampire bites. Two on each SIDE of my neck. Must be reading the Twilight books too much.

At my 12 week doctor's appointment. Sonogram person "Your baby is measuring 5 cm"
Me in my head "awwww....I thought the baby would at least be an inch long by now"
WHAT? You act like I am the only person that doesn't know that 5 cm = 2 inches! Why couldn't they just give me the measurements in inches!? I had to go home and break out my daughter's ruler for this one. SO glad that I didn't say anything out loud.

I am sure there will be more of these to come. Hope you all have had a good laugh- and hopefully I will add to the list of my new language- then we can all learn it together!
Edit: At least I am not as gullible as this woman! And she's not even pregnant! WOW- what a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment