Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things that make me gag.....

I know! I bet you were thinking the same things as me.... What a fun topic! Right?? Anyhow, just thought I would share. Some of these things have to do with pregnancy- but some of these are just plain nasty!

- the seafood section at the grocery store *note to self- keep away from the sushi stand too!*

- my tooth brush- and NO I don't mean I stick it in my throat..... but I have to be quick- in and out when brushing the chompers- otherwise.... yup- you guessed it.

- burps- YUCK! this is one of the things I didn't like pre- pregnant. I can't stand the sound, the smell, even just the thought of burps. Ladies beware- if you have a boy (who am I kidding) or male in your life.... they think burping is funny..... wonder how funny they think puke is?

- B.O. enough said.....

-

No comments:

Post a Comment