Monday, August 17, 2009

20 Weeks- 5 Months- Half Way There!


WOW- I mean- I just can't hardly believe it! Already half way through this pregnancy.... that's just insane to me. (*picture coming soon*)

So far, I have really enjoyed everything. I wanted to make sure that I kept, and continue to keep, a positive out look on this experience. IF this is my only time to be pregnant, I wanted to make sure that I didn't look back with any regrets. I asked a lot of moms for advice, and learned what they would have done differently from one pregnancy to the next. Compiled my list- and so far- ALL has been just great!

How far along? 20 Weeks- that's 5 months- WOW!
Body Changes? I am still doing good in the gym- although I can tell I get tired quicker- but I think that staying active is really helping me feel great. Oh- and my feet hurt- good thing I have such a great husband to rub them for me.
Sleep: it's hard- and I don't see this situation improving much. I have a body pillow, I have stolen the cushions from the couch- but I still toss and turn through the night.
Gender: We find out Monday- Aug. 24th- yipeeeee!!
Best moment this week: feeling movement- finally-

Food Cravings: none- hmmm.... not sure how to feel about this one. I think it would be fun to have a "craving" but I haven't had any so far. On the other hand- I am glad that I am not craving something crazy, unhealthy, and/ or gross.
Milestones: I got my hair cut! and LOVE it!
Symptoms: swollen toes- they look like little sausages...big ones! Sore back, and creaking knees.

What I miss: riding roller coasters! not that I do this often- but we did go to Sea World this summer- and a trip to Six Flags would be fun!
What I am looking forward to: This week is crazy! Bunko Night, 2 baby showers, 1 wedding shower, 1 bridal shower, and 1 bachelorette party- plus in-laws are in town, kids start school next week- and Monday we find out if we're having a boy or girl! Whew- trying saying all that in one breath! It's going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment