Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Destiny- chance? or choice?

No- not the Child- silly.

Concentrate on this sentence-

To get something you never had,  you have to do something you never did.



Fate. Destiny.

Is it already planned for us?

or can we take it where we want to go?

it's scary and exciting all at the same time.



I wonder what the universe has in store for me.
 I can't really say much more (right now anyhow) but
I have opened my mind- my heart- my future- to the world.
It's very exciting. and scary.

oh- did I already say that?
 that's because it is.
my heart beats fast just typing this up.


The poster says
The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny.

What if we make a choice to take a chance?

OH- excitement is in the air~!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this message...and believe it too. If we ask the universe/God/The powers that be/the energy will find a way to present it to us...then we have to make the choice, grab the chance..or not. Life is exciting!!

    ReplyDelete