Wednesday, March 30, 2011




So...

positive thoughts this week-


"Prepare your mind to recieve the best that life has to offer"

what is meant to be- will be-




isn't it crazy how the universe 'tests' you for these situations?

pulling strings- making your head spin- making you really think about what direction you want to head.


"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be"



but that's ok- I am up for this adventure-



anyhow- all i want to be is myself-  black eye and all.

ya- that's right.

i have a black eye.

maybe they will think i'm tough.
i bet it will make our meeting memorable....right?


oh who am I kidding- they are going to love me!

i will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

  1. My fav is "bite off more than you can chew and chew hard." and girl, you look tough with a black eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How DID it all go? I thought we would see each other this weekend, but (boo!) we didn't... so tell me tell me tell me how it all went!

    ReplyDelete