Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday Review Board (BRB)

It's official!  I know you all have been anxiously waiting the decision of the BRB. It was brought before the board earlier this week- and passed unanimously- that birthdays don't not count if you are pregnant.

I really just like this new board president that we voted in- she really knows her stuff.

Anyhow- if you combine that ruling along with other past rulings like
- birthdays don't count while you are planning your wedding
AND
- birthdays don't count if you are sick

That puts me back in my 20's!!! (well 29) Anyhow- I will officially be celebrating my 30th birthday this winter- so stay tuned for a fun celebration!

*PARENTS that's good news for you too! Since if I am younger- then so are you!*

1 comment:

  1. I like this ruling. and you forgot another important rule: You can celebrate your birthday as many days as you are old. this takes the sting out of getting older....I now have a birthday season!!

    ReplyDelete