Monday, February 28, 2011

The Watch- week 2/21- 2/27

After getting back from our Nashville 72 hour straight  go- go- go trip- I knew that getting back into the gym was going to be a doozy. We did walk places- and I tried to eat notsobad *cringe* and even though I managed to fit in maybe 1.5 salads throughout the weekend- I am pretty sure Miller Lite and Patron won the calorie battle-
But BOY was it good times. Of course it's for another post- but i'm not sure I can even begin to explain it- it's kinda one of those things that "you just have to be there"

Monday- nada- recovery day
Tuesday- Body Pump- whew! finally made it back in the gym and it felt great- who cares if the watch only told me 145 calories-
Wednesday- back to Body Step- I was so irritated at a co-worker today that I could not have gotten out of the office fast enough- and was happy to blow of some steam at the gym. There's nothing like a mix of Black Eyed Peas, Whitney Houston, 80's Rock and Lady Gaga to get you moving! 444 calories gone- The Watch sure was beeping at me a lot today- it must have known all the bad words I wanted to say back at the office.
Thursday- nice butt kicking at Body Combat fo-tweny-ate down (that's 428 umkay)
Friday- made it to Body Pump- I debated- and widdle waddled and finally made it out the door- then when I got there the front desk guy told me the class was full! ugh! then he said "just kidding"
NOT funny dude- I almost had to leave and go shopping or something.... but working out is better... I guess. I forgot ThedarnWatch (the babysitter cancelled- can you get a picture of how my day is going here?) but anyhow- watch or no watch- I am guessing he would tell me about 150 calories- so that's what I am going to go with.
Saturday- K and I tried going for a walk- it was misting- and we ended up getting sprinkled on- so no stop at the park- just a short 20 minute walk- poo.
Sunday- nada

TOTAL: 1167

No comments:

Post a Comment